Dr. Pierluigi Pelagalli
Dr. Pierluigi Pelagalli graduated in 1990 in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics at the Federico II University of Naples. Subsequently he attended many refresher courses, including in 1992 the Master in “Periodontal surgery and guided tissue regeneration” at the University of Aarhus, Royal Dental College – Aarhus (Denmark), in 2000 the Annual Course of Fixed Prosthetics in Rome and in 2008 the Master in “Periodontology” in Rome. He currently carries out his freelance activity in his medical office. Dr. Pelagalli holds the position of Lecturer for the II level Master in “Implantoprosthesis in Odontostomatology” and for the one in “Chronic pain therapy: invasive, minimally invasive techniques and drug therapy” at the University of Rome “La Sapienza” .
Education and Training
- Degree in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics at the Federico II University of Naples on 12/07/90
- “Timing and Mode of Application of the Prosthesic Load in Implant: Proposal for a Clinic Application Method) – Scientific journal: Modern Dentist XXII; 5: May 2004: 93-110.
- “Classification of Implant Sites and related Therapeutic Indications” – Scientific journal: Implantologia 2010; 2: 85-93.
- “Evaluation of crestal marginal bone loss in One Piece implants: analysis of 26 sites with 12 months of follow-up” – Quintessenza Internazionale Year 26; 3bis: July / September 2010.
- • “Mandibular alveolar ridge expansion with the aid of sonic instruments and manual expanders: report of 3 clinical cases” – Quintessenza Internazionale Year 27; 1 bis: January – March 2011.
- “Clinical case of horizontal mandibular bone atrophy treated with a flapless approach” – Quintessenza Internazionale and Journal Oral Maxillofacial Implants Year 29 number 1bis 2013 89-94.
- “Atrophic alveolar ridge expansion with flapless sonic instrumentation” – Implant Tribune Italian Edition November 2013.
- Co-author of the “Compendium of Basic Implantology” Griffin Editore 2013.
- “Immediate post-extraction implant with new implant-prosthetic solutions” Italian Dental Journal Year X number 6/2015.
- “Evaluation of the insertion torque and ISQ values of a new implant with a design dedicated to immediate post-extraction” Implantology 2015 number 4: 79-86
- Advantages of using an Er: YAG laser: in pedodontic surgery.
Scientific bodies and societies
- Active member of DI&RA – Digital Implant & Restorative Academy.
- Active member of the EAO European Association of Osseointegration
- Orders of Surgeons and Dentists (FNOMCEO) n. 1772 registered on 02/18/1991